- D.Eng. in Physical Electronics, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- M. Eng. in Microelectronics Engineering,King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
- B.Eng. in Electronics Engineering,King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
- On/off Grid and Hybrid Solar Power Generation Design and Fault Detection
- Solar Structure Development and Assembly Technology
- Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD) and Sputtering and Metal Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD) Coating Method
- Transparent conductive oxide (TCO) Film coating and Optical confinement to increase PV efficiency.
- Performance Analysis Tool in Solar Power Generation System
- Vacuum System and Machine in Solar Power Generation Processing
- Solar Power Generation Management in Remote Area
- Innovation Development of Energy Conservation and Solar Power Generation System Management
- Innovation in energy conservation and energy management in photovoltaic power generation systems.